Wednesday 28 April 2010

New items for May

Well it is almost May so time to mention our new items that will be on the site.  There will be another CU FREEBIE, which won't be revealed just yet.

There will also be some cross stitch embellishments on the site, all newsletter subscribers have already received a free sample.

I am busy working on items for May and will hopefully be able to put some pictures of cards I have made with my products to give you some ideas.

At the moment I am also in the process of transferring all my stash into a brand spanking new craft workbox, so actual cardmaking won't be until that is finished.

If you do register on the site or have already registered then I do urge you to subscribe to the newsletter, as there will be advance notification of new products, free samples and other special offers just for subscribers.  Anyone subscribing from now until the end of May will receive a £1 gift voucher valid on anything in the store with no minimum purchase required.


I will be back on May 1st to tell you what the new freebie is :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment